Tuesday, September 05, 2006

exams. booo

Monday's CTR was do-able. It had better be, since I skipped a havoc party just to study for it. It had spiral of silence, and I luckily studied the types of theories right before going into the hall, and it came out quite a bit for MCQs. Paradigms also got. heee :D Prediction : 40 %

ICC was a bloody cinch. I can't believe I panicked for it. I suppose it pays to have a newbie for a lecturer. For now.. The three types of communication in CC? easy peasy! the strategy framework? barely took me a minute. I finished in less than half an hour. See la what I score....
Prediction : 85%!

Today's IMMW was.. horror. Sheer.. unfinished horror. Why la suddenly pop up power of language, and shizz about it defining reality? okay, the latter was okay, I did like 3/4 of the page but then again it was supposed to be a short answer! gah. And my essay. Man oh man.. bugger the peatlands.
Prediction : 25%

MAHAI!

not good not good. anyway, after the exam I was in a funky mood. Cause IMMW so shocking. So I cheered myself up :D with suxi.




i hate blogger photos so much.

2 comments:

Lynnylchan said...

What is spiral of silence? Macam Malaikat lalu ya? Eh isn't the power of language thing the Whorfian hypothesis? I got learn leh! Language defines our world, if we don't have the word, we don't have the concept. Corright?
Eh Mahai is swearing. And how come you look so pink? Sunburn ah?

Yuenny said...

spiral of silence is when people dont talk because they dont want to be kicked out of the group. shy lor. yeah yeah teh whorfian shizz.. mahai still can.. bit by bit. I AM NOT PINK LA .. the lighting only...