Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Smell

I smell so nice.

No, really.

I smell so nice, I'm tempted to buy a tub of The Body Shop's papaya scrub. It's invigorating, it exfoliates, and I smell so pretty.

I smell like papaya plus the slightest hint of blueberry, and it's this subtle warm sweetness infused into my skin. I continually cup my hands to my face and I'm enveloped in this heavenly scent that makes my eyes go fluttery.

It's intense and subtle at the same time and is one of the best sensations you could give your olfactory senses.

If it was a fruit, it would be a warm red papaya-coloured peach with fuzz all over, eaten on a warm cloudy afternoon.

If it was music, it would be Corrine Bailey Rae's Put Your Record On with a slightly heavier bass beat.

If it was jewellery, it would be a chunky boho anklet.

*sniff*
I smell. :d

No comments: