Friday, September 22, 2006

If I were a product

... the marketing department would have a hard time promoting and selling me.

I mean, honestly, what am I good for?

I can help you with studying before exams :D Just ask Linda, Chand, and Reagan. We studied together, and while they were quietly reading notes, I was babbling away my highlighted notes over and over again like a spoilt radio on loop. Reagan got excellent marks with my help because I drilled facts over and over again into their heads at the mamak stall.*puffs* Um, not that I did it intentionally, it just happens to be my last-minute-group-study method. I think it proves to be an effective technique for me because I release tension by babbling, and by babbling, I come up with utter ridiculous nonsensical ways to remember facts. AND TADAAA a near perfect score for ICC. Granted, she was very lenient, but still.

My shoulder is apparently very nice to lean on for sleeping. Chand likes it especially when I'm wearing the Giordano jacket. I'm not too sure of that fact since if I tried leaning on my own shoulder I'd look freaky. I'm..soft.. I'm not bony anywhere anymore. In fact I think I'm very huggable in general. I dunno. KAF, am I huggable???

I think I would make an excellent bodyguard :D Yes yes yes?? If I can find teman, I'd like to take Muay Thai classes during the holidays. I'd be absolutely bloody lethal. I'm already rather confrontational and in-your-face, and I practice my death look on Linda and Kitty everyday if I get the chance. I think most people who know me might agree that I have somewhat mild-violent tendencies *scratch head*, but, aiya, still sayang , yes no yes no yes no? Imagine if there was a little button or dial that controlled the power; from poking people to elbowing them in the stomach to full out kick ass. HEE!

I could drive - no wait. scratch that.

...

EEEE! is that all? Daymn. I'm an almost-good-for-nothing monkey/pig/egg loving product.

Saham jatuh.


No comments: