Sunday, September 10, 2006

Kar's birthday 2


omg of all the weird ass poses...
Donut + Daisy

Do the Lala ya'all

"these lala posers ah.."

MayTan joined us

I bumped my head on the corner after this shot


Fran came with time left to camwhore!

I left soon after Fran came, but I know they made it to Bangsar for dinner. Whether or not they got lost, I know not. Since I was supposed to be the navigator, but..hehhehehhe..sorryyyyy again la yeah!

eggs for sale

priceless timing

gossip

chocolate covered strawberries

cleavage

misshapened sausages

relationship couselling

*sigh*

whose birthday is next!?

P/s: I find that i tend to put my foot in my mouth alot. I'M SO SORRY OKAY PATRICK! janji belanja PaQuin mamak one day. I'm poor, shush.


May insisted on having this picture put up to jaga rep. layan la layan...

No comments: