Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hair I Covet

I've been doing some research on digital perming.

Hopefully it'll turn out like this. tendril-ly, shiny, tousled looking.



Then, I've seen Joyce's hair when she got it permed. the ends were something like the above. Also quite pretty cause it's quite natural looking.

I think this is really purty too. I believe they call these romantic curls. not digital perming la, but I still like it.

The problem with perming is that it's supposed to damage the hair. but digital perming is supposed to avoid that, because they don't use as many chemicals, or what not. They use more about heat infusion and there was something about ceramic... er. yahhh..

Plus, after perming, there's the whole issue of maintenance. Some say the curls can go unkept and unruly, so there's a need for like.. special stuff to put in and whatnot. I don't mind having to rub it potion really, cause I do it some mornings with the anti frizz oil I have when i have bad hair days or when there's something to dress up for. But what if the perm job goes bad???!!! I don't want to end up with hay for hair.

And there's the whole question of where? Absolutely no back alley small Ah Chong's unisex salon. Some place with reputation. Preferably where I know somebody has gotten a nice perm job. I've read good things about Toni and Guys. I have no idea where their salon is in kl though. So that pretty much leaves A Cut Above in MV, and other posh looking salons in One U..ahhhhhh <3

So much effort, so much thinking.. all for what?




So i can have lovelygorgeouswhooshyshinycurlygorgeoussexyilovetotouch hair.

time to save money and save long hair.

2 comments:

Lynnylchan said...

You better hope they do it properly. One of the freshman just permed her hair and the boys agree with me (imagine that! even the boys notice!) that it does NOT look good. Looks way fake. Pity cos she's quite pretty.

vvens said...

hey digital perm not that natural one. normal perm much nicer! :)