Sunday, September 03, 2006

five minute post

I am currently at the paradigms chapter for CTR.

Took a break. I visited xiaxue's blog. Pictures are of her, from her blog. If by any chance she happens to read this, please don't sue me ya.


Look!

Her curls are exactly what I want! I mean, not the length la, it's too long and too high maintainence for me, somewhere past shoulder blades will do fine for me.

But the curls! yes yes! I'd rather curl my hair than dye it, the urge to do it becomes stronger.. Having to wait sucks man. I do not have the patience of a saint, but tsk. no choice right.

Omg, I am so envious when I look at her hair.

I'm becoming obsessed with hair aren't I. This blog is becoming more bimbotic than ever. heh.

paradigms

a collection of beliefs shared by scientists, a set of agreements about how problems are to be understood. a set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitute a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline.

liberal pluralists, positivism, cultural imperialism, empiricism, functionalism left to go. can die.

okay, Orson's No Tomorrow just ended. The Fray's Over My Head (how appropriate) is starting. time to study.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KARBEAR

Babe, i'm so sorry I wasn't at your surprise party. Will make it up to you after my exams. miss you love you hugs youuuu

*muaks*

okay i have to GO now

No comments: