Friday, September 22, 2006

Killing Time

.. should be outlawed. It's just wrong. You should be enjoying every second of every day, but then when you're stuck in college for 4 and a half hours, you just want to turn violent.

Thank God Anaz is online for a while to help ease the torture. The library is extra cold at this hour, since H&T is on holiday this week, there's less people crowding the computers and hence, less body warmth.

At this time when there's not much to occupy my mind, it keeps wandering to Mid term results.

ICC - nyaaaahahahha. 19 out of 20. She scratched out the half mark, otherwise it would be 19 and a 1/2 - bengang.. I must I must score at least an A- for this subject. I can do well!

ICG - Slightly better than i expected, since I missed the part of the question that stated I had to draw 3 bottles. I only did one, and slaved over that one ugly warped bottle. I'm rather insulted my BigBird assignment didn't score higher though. Maybe she found out the part where I cheated on BigBird's tail and used the pencil tool to color it in. Hovering around a B/B-. Time enough to pull up my grade to an A- hopefully.

CTR - ugh. I can't accept that he failed my assignment just because the level of english was too high. Obviously I'm not going to insert slang and improper words like 'hor, la, liao' in an academic piece! Sorry to burst your bubble Shahid, but we had one whole semester of CSS torture. I know when to write seriously and properly. BUT NOOOO it's sooooo impossible that we Malaysian students that dont speak English as our native language can produce worthy pieces. Lesson learnt. If you want a good grade from Shahid, you have to downgrade your mental capacity to that of a cina beng from a remove class. Thank goodness I managed to score a better grade for midterm. That B evens out that horrible C-. I just need to pass.. oh please let Linda and me pass.. We absolutely cannot fail.

IMMW - B/B-. Why can't I remember these things. Assignments have been absolute crap, writing is such a subjective subject. I'll be truthful, I'm struggling with writing; media writing is a whole new game to me. It's no longer about just grammar and spelling, content is thrown in, and that's unfortunately where I lose out. Plus, wrecked and messed up presentations are not helping. IMMW is turning into a nightmare. I'm just keeping my finger crossed I am lucky enough to do well in finals and scrap through with at least a B.

MKT - Mozly isn't done with the papers yet. How bad could it be though. I tembak-ed all but one of the essay questions, and like half of the MCQs, so I guess quite bad. I'm rooting for a C on this exam. It was just too bad.

aghh an hour more to kill. No matter, I suspect there's nasi briyani to look forward to tonight, as Mom's friend from the US/Thailand is coming back here from his holiday in Singapore. Mom has been planning a whole Malaysian feast for Uncle Jim during his stay here. She's taken him to KLCC so far, and it's a nice to see a different perspective on the KL city. Uncle Jim continually marvels at all the different changes the city has taken since his family was last here about 15 years ago. He's absolutely fascinated with tall buildings and very gamely tries all the food. He's taken a fond liking for Indian cuisine, and was suitably impressed when we went to Royal China for dimsum last weekend before he went to SIngapore.

Okay, time to go down and munch a couple of fishballs before waiting for the bus. AGH when will Jun be driven~!!!!

*bengang*

No comments: