Saturday, September 09, 2006

late night or early morning

Depends on how you look at it right?

I mean, technically, alright, it's the early morning. It's saturday, yeah. But I've been awake a whole day now, I'm still biologically running on Friday night.

I'm just asking for it right?

¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
aiyo
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
yuenny
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
just let it go la



¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
you really have to oka
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
if not you're going to make things worse than they already are
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
nyehhhh
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
i am serious
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
so am i
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
well you shouldn't ve
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
blahhhhhh tryiingnot to but see laaa howww

¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
sigh
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
i hope it bodes well for you
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
it never will
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
that's what you think
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
your life has already been planned you know...you just have to live it day by day and not push things..



Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
ALa i donno la.. i mean, seriously, i know it in my head that it wil never work out
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
that's called hope darling..
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
you're being realistic, but not cynical
¤¦«Å®ëÉñ¤ says:
because you know there is always the small possibility that things may work out...
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
well yeah, the smallest possibliity.. some small possiblility that like.. i will score tops for my diploma.. or i will shave of fmy head.. or.. you know.that kind athing


Excuse my msn typing la, I have fast fat fingers, what to do?

But sometimes I feel very incomplete you know? like.. when I used to do jigsaw puzzles, especially the one with my horoscope, I had this horrible fear that something would go missing because they were scattered all over the place. I slaved over it, obsessed over little blue and black pieces, and it essentially took over a few weeks of my life. In the end, I finished it, glued it to cardboard, then propped it against a wall somewhere to admire for a while before I got bored of it.

Then now it's like the same thing happening all over again; there's the irrational fear that it's going to get lost. That once it slips away, it's going to be out of reach for ever and ever, and I'll spend the rest of time kicking myself for not having enough guts to finish it properly, to find every single piece, to complete the whole damn puzzle. Then I don't know what will happen.

Then sometimes it feels like it may be actually finished. Like, it's not perfect, the pieces don't totally look right, don't feel right, don't match right, but it fits perfectly. Like it was meant to be that way in the first place, and I just didn't know it, or didn't want to know it. And I don't want to alter what's already completed.


Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
but maybe its actually half complete
Viewtiful Jay -52- : \m/ (> <) \m/ HOLIDAEH! says:
no its not
Yuen~Because I'm istimewa! says:
you donno
Viewtiful Jay -52- : \m/ (> <) \m/ HOLIDAEH! says:
its mine... i know

somewhat taken out of context, but hey, it fits.

1 comment:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

I know its complete.. because it belongs to me :)

Something just will seem to click and make all the sense in the world, when you do realize that, you've hit the jackpot. Until then, keep looking, you will alwyas find what you're looking for in the end.


You cant have a sequel to your life u know ;)