Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Resolution #829275821058

I will stop swearing. so much.

No, seriously! I will I will I will. Turun harga saham tau. But of course I won't go cold turkey. Start slowly. yes yes. Slow and steady is the key.

Swearing constitutes the F*** word (see, I'm censoring it! Must change blog url now.), and erm.. um..

Okay, i CAN still say Fug. Cause, you know.. it's not a real word anyway. Hokkien shouldn't really count, not that it matters because I know only typical hokkien swear anyway. Okay la!! so no more cibai, lan jiao, etc.

Shizz, cantonese, and stupid s are still acceptable in my book. This is good practice. Must stop being such a banana.

OKAYS! semangat. I will not swear AT ALL on Saturday! promise promise promise. I'm such a lousy friend. No better present. tsk!

No comments: