Friday, September 01, 2006

random updates

hah. what's new in life?

1. FranCanDo threw away her dog and got a puppy. Oh, did i say throw away, er..i meant give back.

2. I blew KarBear off 3 times apparently. Starlight, Broken Bridges and now tomorrow.. sorry la babe. *sayangs*
3. i got a record breaking fever of 39 degrees. the whole class got sick as well. :D

4. Assignments make me sad. They kill my social life too.

5. I think the Marchies are very nice people :D heeeeee.. plus, they seem to be composed of good looking people!

6. I saw my J-Target today. He was all pink and flushed and so CUTE when he chews his food. was not stalking him okaaayyyy

7. I had a naughty dream while taking my afternoon nap

okay, OVERSHARE!

but really la, I mean, the January intakes and the Marchies are preeetty segregated. Before this, there was hardly any chance to mix with them, other than a couple of people in my intake who already knew them beforehand like Tun, or extra extroverted people like Beh. But now that we have 3 classes together, mix a bit more yay ;D

so far i know a few by face only. I talked to Roger today, who's from Pahang. He's a fellow Chinese who doesnt look Chinese! bugger, must come up with a name to call that. Roger has the most fascinating pair of Adis I've seen so far besides mine. His is pretty much like the classic you see, except that his stripes on the shoe are something like a metallic red. It's shiiiinnyyyy and hypnotising! like a lava lamp. I feel like poking it everytime I see it. hurrrr

Other than that, I don't really know the others. shy laa..

Sorry la! There's nothing happening happening in my life.. This is the most interesting thing I can come up with.

Got car, got license, no permission to take Jun out for joyrides.siao sad k. I will post pictures of Jun one day.


1 comment:

Lynnylchan said...

Jun Is Mine!~
I shall drive him around when I come back. Because I did not "just pass" my test. Hur hur.