Thursday, September 14, 2006

I pimp too!



Some time ago, Jolene Lai's blog at http://jayelleenelial.blogdrive.com showed her as a pimpstress pimping her male friends. I had such fun reading it that I have decided to pimp my friends as well. Unfortunately, all my guy friends are attached, and they're no fun la.

So I did the Girls :D Some of them pointed out that compared to my Korean drama life, theirs is pretty tame. Like.. American wanna-be horror movie drama. Maybe some pimping will get them some drama! And if it doesn't, well, it's an excuse for me to blog about my favourite people <3

That's Lim Kareen there on the left. I've been in the same class as KarBear since Form 1, but ironically didn't get very close to her till like, form 3? Then she went to Science 1, and I went to Science 3, but we shared the same moral classes, and we've been tight since! So terribly ironic that we get closer when we seperated to go to different classes.

I remember when I first wrote a Friendster testimonial for her, one thing I said was she had a tongue that could curdle milk. That was back then when I felt she had a very sharp tongue which she used very well in debates, might I add, but now, she's all sweet and there's hardly any more sarcasm there. I miss! This girl, who happens to be a year younger than my peers, is probably more mature than the whole lot put together. She's almost always online, so she's my first sounding board in the event of any daily drama, so rest assured, she's very cool headed, gives good advice, and is very rational, not psychotic and melodramatic like some people.. *coughcough*

Of course, you'd have to be a hell of a braniac to match her, because this girl has brains like no other. The infuriating thing about her is that she will never be satisfied with her marks even if she scores an 'A' because she feels that she could have done better. Okay la, can understand that feeling, but.. 'A'!!! So you know that if she expects the best from herself, she has helluva high expectations for TheGuy, whoever he is. And if she doesn't, her friends sure do. hur. ;D

KarBear is very generous as well, she bought me my pearl necklace when I wanted it but was short of dough when she could have just lent me the money. She planned the most havoc birthday I've ever had, and she's simply one of the best la! Her room is always the best for sleepovers (don't get any ideas, mind you) and she's as loyal as they come. Plus, she has good taste, she bought me my favourite bracelet for my birthday. I'm going to wear it at all birthday celebrations from now on :D


Next, Anazthasya Chin Anthony!! You see, Anya, I'm so nice, I chose the picture of you without your specs because i didn't want you to bising, but if you look properly you can see them on the table behind. Hiao much? XD

Short note, I love this photo, you remember when we took it? Judging by the tiny flower in my hair, and my sloppy uniform, I vaguely remember this as post-Interact IU themed 'Chromosome XX' (which I came up with by the way, coughcough). I was never really fond of our interact member uniform, because the shirt never fit me well, but I think it looks really good on you. *proud*

Anaz and I go waayyy back to primary school, precisely when, I can never say, I can't even remember what classes we had together back then, but suffice to say she's known me the longest out of the friends I have. We were proper friends back in primary school, and I was relieved that I had her and Cheryne to accompany me when we joined Interact. Ahh.. Interact. I abused friendship powers when I bribed Anaz with pizza to come to my house to help me paint my recruitment banner during the school holidays because my board members were being retards and didn't want to help. DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW GRATEFUL I WAS? *hugs* This is proof of how selfless Anaz is when it comes to friends in need.

She was always my backup when I needed help for Interact. Mind you, this was before the probbies came in, so there I was always begging for help, and Anaz and Cheryne would answer my call. yay! Now she still layans me when I need help, or just someone to talk to, or when Kar isn't available for ranting.

Have I mentioned Anaz is a very competent driver? She is, okay, I feel safe enough to sit in the passenger seat when she drives her trusty Proton, and she goes pon-ing other bad drivers. Besides that, Anaz has taught me many many things and words with multiple and DEEPER meanings such as Destiny, chillex, and basically Anya slang. She's a gorgeous example of Malaysia muhibbah, being chindian and all, and I'm quite proud to say that her Chinese is *almost* better than mine.

Even though we're no longer in the same class, we still see each other fairly often, thanks to the close proximity of our colleges. I miss pool-ing with her, she's a fairly competent pool player as well! ;) Frankly said, Anaz is very much a family person, the worst time to ajak her out would be when her papa comes back, because you know she'll be busy spending family time. And as you can see from above, she and her cousin, Beth, are very close. <3>Family love

Anya is currently single, but berbanyak suitors, from what I read on her blog...

the chap fan queen rules.

Francine Ong Wee Sim was in the same class as me throughout our secondary school life, but I never really hung out with her until form 4. And even then, it was purely by accident.

In form 4, they announced the streaming of the science and arts students. Somehow or rather, I erm.. wasn't paying attention, and I started freaking out when they started announcing the 4 science 5 students.

Oh gee, am I that stupid? science 5? bugger.. ah, at least got Charmaine to teman me.

*starts announcing arts students*

Ack. No science stream? Daymn, I guess I'll have to appeal

*commerce students*

OMG. I'm going to be a housewife.

So I go up to the teacher in charge, and she checks the list and sends me off to science 3. By then everybody has already settled in, and there's no place for me except right at the back next to this quiet girl who I rarely talked to, and the most notice I took of her was her retainer.

She was very quiet at first, since we both didn't know each other very well, so for the first few days, it was just polite small talk, but we soon warmed to each other thanks to Orlando Bloom, Westlife, and our excellent chemistry :D I would merajuk a lot in form 5 when she skipped school to study, because the class would be practically empty, and I'd have no one to babble to.

The best was Add Math. She would pay attention to Pn Nuraini because..well.. she's Francine, and because she'd have to teach me later, and I'd just daydream. We were a good pair.

Fran is an only child, but you wouldn't notice it because she' s not spoilt the slightest. She's pampered la, what with puppies and all, but she's sweet as anything!! At the beginning there was some confusion on my part on what exactly she is because she looks so exotic, and I wouldn't believe that she was as Chinese as I am. After some interrogation, all I have to put my mind at ease is that she is BabaNonya. God, I would die for her genes.

She is currently doing SAM in taylors, and may be a bit shy at first, but trust me, this girl is damn worth knowing. The last I heard, some dude who gave her chocolates for Valentines gave up (tsk), so yes, she's still single.

No comments: