Monday, November 13, 2006

Cough me dead

Omg I was in the middle of another coughing fit, when I tried to get rid of the chunk of phlegm in my throat and was retching away

and then this sharp pain burst at the back of the throat

and I coughed up blood

....
...
...
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
....
...
....
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
....
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
...
....
...
....

Naw, I'm just messing with you. But if it's any consolation my voice has deteriorated. Like seriously bad deteriorated. I was talking fine (or at least as fine as possible) when Reagan dropped me off at 5 p.m. Grandma called at 630 and thought I was the maid. Parents came home at 8 p.m.

Mom: Has it been raining all day?
Me: Ye-
Mom: EEYER, what happened to your voice!?!

I didn't even finish my word okay.

Stupid throat. I don't sound like a man anymore. I sound like a teenage boy going through stages of puberty.

And the lungs are probably protesting against all the pollutants I put them through each day. I'm developing the worst case of respiratory problems in the family with my wheezing. OMG what if I die in my sleep.

...

...

...

...

...

...

I want lilies in shades of pink and purple and white at my funeral. Linda and Chand can have all my jackets. Lydia can have my curdoroy pants. My photo album goes to Anya and KarBear who will fill it up with their happy memories. And someone please remember to return Patrick's yearbook for me.

HEEE! IMMW in 15 and 1/2 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CAN U LIKE NOT SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARHHH??!!!!


(the coughing out blood part)