Monday, November 27, 2006

The Past Week

Anya's been kindly reminding me about the scarce few photos I took when The Girls met up for a mamak session back last week. It was so great seeing them again. The last time I saw them was..I think Kareen's birthday. And I saw Fran last either there or the Cultural Extravaganza. Whichever it is, we had a grand time at Murni's. At least when they reached there anyway. They were LATE! Make me wait alone at KFC all... *sulk*
When we went to Murni's, the food was superb. Good value, tasty food, and the drinks were unique, although I prefered Fran's Mango Special to my Watermelon one. Damn cair la. KarBear got grossed out by the cockroaches, which were pretty much all over the place. There's the SS2 mamak atmosphere for you. Then KarBear had to go home before I remembered I brought Suxi. After KarBear went off, the rest of us piled into Anaz's car and sent May to the LRT station, then headed back to Anaz's house.
Anya behind the wheel

Group pic! while at the gas station..

Geez, I didn't realize I only took one photo with me in it till I got home.

The Backseat Drivers, Francine and Rachel

OMG, Anya, you look damn friggin cute!

From Anya's house, Francine's mom gave us a ride back to her house, so my dad could pick me and Rachel up. Geez, more stops than public transport. Time to bug Daddy for Jun or just time to hunt down a personal driver. Francine's new lab puppy, Keira, was chaotic in the car. It's going through the biting everything stage, and kept gnawing Fran's fingers. But it's quite well trained, it seemed very at home at the backseat.

Francine and her lab puppy, Keira

While in the car, Fran was looking through my photos, and she came upon a fairly recent photo of what I call my exam-stress bruise.

You see, at home, I study in the study room. The study room has a table and chair; furniture pilfered from my mom's old office. The chair is a wheelie executive chair that turns round. When I'm sitting in that chair, I put my legs up because otherwise, I tend to slouch and slip down. When I'm studying in that chair, I habitually turn myself using whichever hand isn't clutching a highligher. Hence, I end up bumping my upper shin against the edge of the table, making a soft thumping sound, which is oddly comforting and sets a rhythm for my study habits. :D However, during exams, I seem to study longer, and apparently, harder.

The BRUISE

And cause I'm an absolute ego-maniac.

Post End Sem Dinner

I am in serious need of a haircut. LIIINDAAAA come lets go perm our hair :D

No comments: