Monday, November 20, 2006

My Boyfriend

Yesterday evening my aunt's family came over for dinner. That includes my two small cousins, Chuang Sheng and Jia Yie (or as they like to call her, The Small Fish). They've discovered the wonders of the Internet in my house because their parents won't install Internet access at their own house, and they begged me to let them play games. Because that computer is usually used for my mom's office work, downloading programs is strictly off limits for that PC. So I showed them Shockwave.com and addictinggames.com. So I sit there beside Yie showing her how to play the games. (gettit now? Big Yee, small Yie, Big fish, small fish... -_-")

During this time, I'm sms-ing Alvin, and part of my message included "...my nonexistent boyfriend...". Sheng, being the pat kua that he is peeped over my shoulder, read what I was typing, and rocketed away to the kitchen to snitch to his mother and mine.

"EE!!! Ah Yee jie jie got BOYFRIEND!" (Seriously, he talks like that. Siao loud.)

"huh..what... *splutter* "

Mom: "aiya, why you never tell me quietly" o_O

Then I had to tell them that he was so smart, go and pandai pandai do selective reading, and missed out the crucial 'nonexistent'.

Later on my aunt told me his nickname in class. IBM. International Big Mouth. Heehee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss the kiddies! Wahahaha Ah Sheng always like that wan. Aiya maybe he hasn't learned "nonexistent" yet. It's a cheem word.