Tuesday, November 21, 2006

psycho dei psycho

Wah, I've really really got some swei trust issues. And a lot of it's *up there*

I think I've evolved into a really mean person. One that just has to assume that there's some evil horrible WRONG side to everybody so I can justify my holding back from them. And it's gotten me into some shit lately, and i just felt really super bad and stooooopid.

Ariya asked me something along the lines of did I feel enough to risk getting hurt. It sounds fucking cliche-d but yeah.

And my answer: I don't want to get hurt. period.

True wat, life is already so crazy, why the hell take the risk? To take risk must have a payoff worth risking.

Otherwise what's the point.

I'm probably never going to be so confident as to think I totally deserve anything without working for it. I'm probably never going to be able to judge people properly because of first impressions. And I sure as hell am never going to find it in me to overlook self doubt.

I'd like to, though.
But not on my own :D

No comments: