Sunday, November 05, 2006

Where My Dogs At

Much long love to my favourite new MTV cartoon, Where My Dogs At?

I love it! It has celebs, jokes poking bad fun at celebs, and er.. nothing else. Well, two dogs la, but what heck.

Angelina Jolie has amazing resemblance to real life character. Maddox is some wild little clog wearing-hawk hairing-rich brat who climbs around like a jungle kid and calls his mom "Big Lip Lady". Brad Pitt glows like some demi god. Z-baby keeps trying to escape the evil clutches of her adoptive parents.

Paris Hilton asks a SPCA warden to the movie awards. Lindsay Lohan crashes into a shop while driving. Mischa Barton is.. wearing an engagement ring around her waist. Nicole Richie is doing lunch with an IV presumably at The Ivy. (GETTIT??)

Eminem, Snoop Dogg, and all other sorts.

Man, I really gotta stay up on Saturday nights more.

No comments: