Friday, November 10, 2006

Return of the Boyband

MTV is trying to scare the shit out of my generation.

It's a new reality TV show. They've recruited 5 ex-boyband bits and mashed them together and call it Return of the Boyband.

There's one from S Club 7.

The black dude. That's the only way I'd ever remember him. Because they totally went over my attention quota with 7 people. I still don't know his name.

There's Lee from steps.

HAH! I actually remember steps. They had.. some song with numbers as the title. He has a vocal coach, teh sissy.

There's this ugly dude from New Kids On the Block (or is it From the block?)

Omg, wth! NKOTB?? That's a whole different generation okay?? That's like... my SISTER's generation!! They're old school okay. But not old enough to be cool school. This is just. Omg. I don't even know anything about NKOTB except Mark Wahlberg was a part of it and rapped with a cap on backwards, bling bling, and his whities showing. This dude who's on the show looks like a bleeding monkey la, can. Annoying mug.

I can't remember one more fella.

There's Jimmy. From 911. o_O

NOOooOooOOOOooOo!!!

OMG Jimmy why why why why. You were my second favourite in 911, next to Lee. You were my first ultimate boyband. YOUR ALBUM WAS THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT. ORIGINAL SOME MORE! You broke my heart when you broke up before I ever got to see you perform live. You break my heart again today. Damn you. I hope they whoop your ass. But I hope they leave your face alone cause you still have that cute sleepy look. HEE.

This show is gonna bomb like Hiroshima times ten.

No comments: