Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hugh has attitude

In a very not nice manner!!

I just installed AVG yesterday because Norton has expired in July, but when I go online today, everything about messenger is giving me shit ass attitude. MSN messenger, and MSN live is refusing me access because there's some problem with the internet connection. But I've been able to sign in to windows messenger! What the hell does a firewall have to do with this!? I didn't mess with any settings except to install AVG, which I've already removed. So wtf!?

Gah, this is making super no mood to study! What if I never log on to MSN messenger again? I hate windows messenger! I need my MSN!!!

3 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Its not just you. A few of my friends've been having that firewall problem too

Anonymous said...

yun, screw AVG. Go install Avast.. its much more safer, comprehensive and stable than AVG.

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Eh AVG rocks la