Wednesday, November 29, 2006

To my Sayangs who love to buy me stuff

Christmas is near, the end of the year is near; we all know what this means. It's a time for reflection on the past year; deeds and misdeeds; enemies and friends; bargain sales and waste of money.. IT'S SHOOOOOOPPING SEASON.

I've been gabbing on and on the whole semester about wedges to Linda. I still haven't bought a pair because I've never come across a pair in real life that I really really must have, although I did see a nice pair in Vincci, but it had very complicated looking ankle wraps.

So I must satisfy my wedges fetish by scouring online and looking at their shoes.

toe-covered ankle wrap wedges with sequins and beading embroidery

Chocolate peep-toe slingback wedges

I saw a gorgeous pair of chocolate slingbacks in MNG, but the 3-digit price tag wasn't so gorgeous. My feet aren't worth that much la.

4 INCH ankle wrap wedges

Linda, you crazy girl, look, 4 INCHES. No joke.

Then other than that I also want newspaper boy cap! I think I will most likely be able to get one in Singapore, but God knows when that will be. If that doesn't happen, it's back to Fourskins.

Newspaperboy cap

I saw this photo in my pictures, and it reminded me of Linda's Topshop red knitted beret. HEEHEE!

Checkered beret with feathers

And to enlighten Linda on what fairy lights are...

Fairy lights ah, Linda, fairy lights!

In Thailand, that Swan Lum market got a lot! The cute ones with the leaf skeletons made into flowers! Oiyo, when I think of that Swan Lum market, I damn regret not buying that little paper lamp. CIUUUU!!!

PINK fairy lights! <3

Desire overload. Must buy handbag.. I've developed a fetish for Guess la, sayangs. How ah? At year's end you will see me in Singaporean papers. "Malaysian teen assaults customers and Tangs staff over half price Guess bags" *sigh*

Guess

Another Guess

I like Guess okay

Guess. With a Flower! *squee*

Black leather tote

This is Dior, okay, look how freaking gorgeous it is!

Chun-est hobo bag.

I like the fact that Guess incorporates metal elements into their bags, cause I think that metal element is not something you can wear very often in clothes or jewellery, and it lends that extra edge of sophistication. And I like the bigger bags cause I carry a lot of junk la. Plus, imagine how painful it'd be to be whacked with :D

No comments: