Monday, November 20, 2006

Repeat tag

I'm pretty sure I've done this one before. But anyway.

4 things many don't know
I hate it when there's an actual reason for me to cry
I hate to owe people money
That bruise below my knee was self inflicted. Not on purpose though.
I didn't know people could die until I was 10.

4 movies I could watch over and over again
love actually
centerstage
she's all that
sepet

4 places I've lived
the ampang house
the OUG house
Grandma's place
the TTDI house

4 TV shows I love
Simpsons
House
ANTM
Sweet 16

4 places I've been on vacation
singapore
langkawi
hong kong
genting

4 of my favourite foods
Jusco chicken
sushi
chocolate covered strawberries
sotong

4 places I would rather be
One U shopping
London
The Beach
Subang

4 favourite songs
It's a party - tamia
The pieces dont fit - J. Morrison
Put Your Records On - CBR
Wang Bu Liao - David Tao

4 others I wanna tag
Vin
Lydia
Anaz
Patrick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

! Who had to die for you to realise that humans are mortal?
Eh and it's the BTHO house la, we don't live in TTDI, TTDI is opposite One U la...