Monday, November 06, 2006

the epileptic one

That girl with the blue eyeshadow in the Incubus video 'Are you in' is the actress in the House MD episode about the epileptic supermodel, who consequently also models for Roxy.

I told you I'm good with faces.

*edit*

Just to prove to you I AM THAT GOOD with faces, I have my resources to back me up.

A check at the url below will prove to you that tv.com names Alexandra Simms a.k.a the supermodel with male pseudohermaphroditisme is played by the actress Cameron Richardson.
http://www.tv.com/cameron-richardson/person/7449/summary.html

A click here will bring you to her imdb page, and if you scroll down to the message board discussion, you will see two messages titled 'Roxy Ad' and 'Incubus Video'
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0724460/

I rest my case.

3 comments:

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Hey I change my answer.

In 20 years time you'll be Hollywood's leading papparazzi and gossip collumnist.

Daymn.

Oh, btw, that was a compliment.

Jay's Brick Blog said...

Oh, btw, STUDY la

Anonymous said...

I never said you were wrong. I was merely thinking critically. Training you to write good, solid essays ok!